Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Welcome to My Life

Welcome to this new blog. My hope with this blog is to chronicle my journey with gastroparesis, explain what it is, raise awareness for the condition, show what keeps me going, share inspiration, help others who may be struggling with digestive issues or any trial in general and so much more.

My life has not been peaches and cream since getting sick, but I feel it is important to find the positive in the hands that we are dealt. We all have a inner strength that, once discovered, will help us to find out more about ourselves.

Please join my on this journey, as it is a daily battle and education. I will share my story, descriptions, links to more information, etc. Please feel free to comment, ask questions, and make this an open discussion. If I don't know the answer, I will look into it and do everything I can to find a response.


No comments:

Post a Comment